Monday, June 14, 2010

Taking the Plunge in Colour Style

After months of blank incomprehensible stares whenever asked about my wedding theme and colour, I have finally decided to stick to a combination I love most.

Colours are important in potraying one's style and identity. So I'm planning to take this seriously, regardless of what people may say. Night or daytime, traditional or modern, the event should be able to portray the joys of the eventful day (in this case, it should be 3 days!) , without being wasteful.

One of trickiest things to do is to covince the rest of the family on the theme and concept. Since pink was optioned out, here's what I have in mind:


For Aqad (Adrin's Residence):
Silver, Light Green, White



For My Reception (Klana Resort):
Yellow, Green, White


For Mr Fiance's Reception (Tabung Haji, Ampang):
Pink, Fuschia, Light Green, Yellow


Thank goodness all of my wedding dresses are white. Matching them shouldnt be that much of a problem. Now, on to the shoes and bouquet!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment